Thursday, January 12, 2012

New year NEW YOU! Why does everyone always say that? It suggests THIS (right here, right now) is your only opportunity to reinvent yourself. Hurry before the window of opportunity closes and you are forever "stuck" being the "Old you" Suggesting even further that you are just not good enough. Well, thanks for the kind words of encouragement bull shit weight loss pill/Gym Membership/crappy trade school commercial propaganda but I like me... Could I be better? Hell Yeah! because that is how awesome I am... But I can do it in March or even May. 

This month did happen to be a pretty special time in my life though. I turned 30. Yes I said it no more 2's in front of my age and I am not even scared. I was nervous, but thanks to realizing that it is never too late to be great, I am feeling pretty good about it. I am 30 and I am starting college 12 years after graduating high school. I just wouldn't have it any other way. So, as far as hurrying up to change myself... As you can see from the 12 year sabbatical from being a student no one rushes me into anything ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment